Testing React Applications in Practice
A 5-hour live workshop about TDD and testing React applications. During this time, we’ll write a currency converter and cover it with tests. I’ll show how to:
- Extract and test business logic using pure functions;
- Divide the code into modules so that it’s easy to test them;
- Apply different mock strategies, prepare stubs and test data;
- Test side-effects and React hooks;
- Work with asynchronous functions and test them;
- Connect third-party libraries via adapters for convenient testing.