A talk on what clean architecture is, why it is useful, and how to take advantage of it in the frontend with examples of live system design and live coding.
In the talk, I show how to combine the concepts of clean architecture, functional programming, and designing in types and interfaces. During the talk:
- We will discuss the “theory” and concepts of domain, application layer, and adapters;
- We'll design an online cookie store using types and interfaces in TypeScript;
- We'll implement one of the application use cases;
- We'll discuss testing, extensibility and applicability of the approach in everyday work;
- We'll consider libraries and methodologies in the frontend that already use this idea.