Notes, projects, and public talks tagged with #tools. Other tags
Blog posts grouped by year.
- Marking Emails as Read Automatically
- Jedi Techniques by Maxim Dorofeev
- Make Error Messages Great Again
- Patterns for Fault Tolerant Software. Part 2 ⭑
- Patterns for Fault Tolerant Software by Robert S. Hanmer ⭑
- Don't Push Yourself
- From Redux to Hooks? ⭑
- How I Divide My Work Time
- Command-Query Separation ⭑
- There's Always Time to Read Books—2
- Application State Management with Finite State Machines ⭑
- Tzlvt Update!
- What I've Learned in a Year and a Half of Teaching ⭑
- C0in Е2Е Testing with Cypress ⭑
- How to Write Helpful Documentation
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code by Michael C. Feathers
- Notes from “Frontend Fellows” Conference
- Dates and Timestamps
- Tzlvt Release ⭑
- Unsubscribe From Annoying Email Once You Get Them ⭑
- Typography Plugin for Grunt
- How I Replaced “Read Later” Lists and with What
- Bookmark. Navigation Plugin
- There's Always Time to Read Books
- Color Must Be Seen ⭑
- Made Screen Keyboard with JS
- How Not to Screw Up Deadlines
- Templates for HTML Coding
Recent personal projects and open-source stuff I develop and maintain.
Tags most often used together with #tools.