Talk about techniques and heuristics I use to refactor code efficiently and what buzzwords from the software development world I think are the most useful.
Notes, projects, and public talks tagged with #testing. Other tags
Blog posts grouped by year.
- Part 7. Cross-Cutting Concerns and Extendable Infrastructure ⭑
- Part 6. App Composition without Hooks
- Part 5. App Composition ⭑
- Part 4. Ports, Adapters, and Infrastructure
- Part 3. Ports, Adapters, and UI
- Part 2. Application Core Design ⭑
- Part 1. Domain Modelling ⭑
- My Contribution to Doka
- TDD: What, How, and Why ⭑
- My Week at @jsunderhood
- Generating Trees Images, Part 3. From Fractal to a Real Tree
- My Workshop on Testing React Apps is Out ⭑
- The Clean Architecture. Part 3
- Debug It! Part 2
- Debug It! by Paul Butcher
- C0in Е2Е Testing with Cypress ⭑
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code. Part 3
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code. Part 2
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code by Michael C. Feathers
Public talks, YouTube videos, workshops, and live coding sessions.
Talk on the benefits of test-driven development (TDD) and how to introduce and use it in your project, with a little live coding session at the end.
A 5-hour live workshop that covers everything from extracting business logic to testing async functions and adapters for third-party libraries.
Recent personal projects and open-source stuff I develop and maintain.
Tags most often used together with #testing.