Talk about techniques and heuristics I use to refactor code efficiently and what buzzwords from the software development world I think are the most useful.
Notes, projects, and public talks tagged with #refactoring. Other tags
Blog posts grouped by year.
- Part 9. Decoupling Features with Events
- Part 8. Adding New Feature
- Part 7. Cross-Cutting Concerns and Extendable Infrastructure ⭑
- Part 6. App Composition without Hooks
- Part 2. Application Core Design ⭑
- Part 1. Domain Modelling ⭑
- Tzlvt. Why Rewrite in TypeScript
- When Consistency is More Important than Correctness
- Missing Abstraction ⭑
- Command-Query Separation ⭑
- Copypaste in Code ⭑
- C0in Е2Е Testing with Cypress ⭑
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code. Part 3
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code. Part 2
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code by Michael C. Feathers
Public talks, YouTube videos, workshops, and live coding sessions.
A 5-hour live workshop that covers everything from extracting business logic to testing async functions and adapters for third-party libraries.
Recent personal projects and open-source stuff I develop and maintain.
Tags most often used together with #refactoring.