Live coding workshop about state management in React applications using Redux Toolkit and alternatives for beginner frontend developers.
Notes, projects, and public talks tagged with #react. Other tags
Blog posts grouped by year.
- Part 9. Decoupling Features with Events
- Part 8. Adding New Feature
- Part 7. Cross-Cutting Concerns and Extendable Infrastructure ⭑
- Part 6. App Composition without Hooks
- Part 5. App Composition ⭑
- Part 4. Ports, Adapters, and Infrastructure
- Part 3. Ports, Adapters, and UI
- Part 2. Application Core Design ⭑
- Part 1. Domain Modelling ⭑
- Explicit Software Design Series
Public talks, YouTube videos, workshops, and live coding sessions.
Talk about techniques and heuristics I use to refactor code efficiently and what buzzwords from the software development world I think are the most useful.
What clean architecture is, why it is useful, and how to take advantage of it in the frontend with examples of live system design and live coding.
A 5-hour live workshop that covers everything from extracting business logic to testing async functions and adapters for third-party libraries.
Recent personal projects and open-source stuff I develop and maintain.
Tags most often used together with #react.