How teaching helps build communication more effectively, and where else it proves useful.
Notes, projects, and public talks tagged with #opinion. Other tags
Blog posts grouped by year.
- Migrated Site to SvelteKit
- Explicit Software Design. Preliminary Conclusions
- Part 8. Adding New Feature
- Part 6. App Composition without Hooks
- Marking Emails as Read Automatically
- Make Error Messages Great Again
- Process of Creating MRKT. Part 2
- Process of Creating MRKT. Part 1
- When Consistency is More Important than Correctness
- Don't Push Yourself
- Dirty Architecture
- How I Divide My Work Time
- There's Always Time to Read Books—2
- Copypaste in Code ⭑
- What I've Learned in a Year and a Half of Teaching ⭑
- How to Write Helpful Documentation
- How We Launched “Frontend without Pain!”
- How I Improved My Daily Routine and Why ⭑
- Tzlvt. How Design Principles Affect Development
- Unsubscribe From Annoying Email Once You Get Them ⭑
- Hot Task ⭑
- My First Big Failure
- How I Replaced “Read Later” Lists and with What
- There's Always Time to Read Books
Public talks, YouTube videos, workshops, and live coding sessions.
Recent personal projects and open-source stuff I develop and maintain.
Tags most often used together with #opinion.