Talk about techniques and heuristics I use to refactor code efficiently and what buzzwords from the software development world I think are the most useful.
Notes, projects, and public talks tagged with #oop. Other tags
Blog posts grouped by year.
- Part 6. App Composition without Hooks
- Part 4. Ports, Adapters, and Infrastructure
- Part 2. Application Core Design ⭑
- My Contribution to Doka
- My Week at @jsunderhood
- Generating Trees Images, Part 3. From Fractal to a Real Tree
- Generating Trees Images, Part 2. Geometry, Graphics and DOM
- Generating Trees Images on Canvas Using L-Systems, TypeScript and OOP ⭑
- Command-Query Separation ⭑
- The Clean Architecture by Robert C. Martin
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code. Part 2
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code by Michael C. Feathers
Public talks, YouTube videos, workshops, and live coding sessions.
Recent personal projects and open-source stuff I develop and maintain.
Tags most often used together with #oop.