What clean architecture is, why it is useful, and how to take advantage of it in the frontend with examples of live system design and live coding.
Notes, projects, and public talks tagged with #modelling. Other tags
Blog posts grouped by year.
- Part 9. Decoupling Features with Events
- Part 8. Adding New Feature
- Part 5. App Composition ⭑
- Part 4. Ports, Adapters, and Infrastructure
- Part 2. Application Core Design ⭑
- Part 1. Domain Modelling ⭑
- Declarative Data Validation with Rule-Based Approach ⭑
- Domain Modelling Made Functional. Part 3
- Domain Modelling Made Functional. Part 2
- Domain Modelling Made Functional by Scott Wlaschin ⭑
- Clean Architecture on Frontend ⭑
- Generating Trees Images on Canvas Using L-Systems, TypeScript and OOP ⭑
Public talks, YouTube videos, workshops, and live coding sessions.
Tags most often used together with #modelling.