Live coding workshop about state management in React applications using Redux Toolkit and alternatives for beginner frontend developers.
Blog posts grouped by year.
- Text Generation with Markov Chains ⭑
- My Contribution to Doka
- Finishing Up the Binary Adder in the Game of Life
- Implementing Logic Gates in the Game of Life
- Let's Create a Binary Adder in the Game of Life! ⭑
- TDD: What, How, and Why ⭑
- My Workshop on Testing React Apps is Out ⭑
- From Redux to Hooks? ⭑
- Application State Management with Finite State Machines ⭑
- Error Handling in Asynchronous Functions ⭑
- Cure for Broken Backwards Compatibility ⭑
- How I Redesigned My Site
- Using Web Workers to Boost Performance ⭑
- How We Launched iBike Ufa
- Scroller Upgrade
- Taskman Release
- Process of Making New Request.ru
- Release of New Request.ru
- Notes from “Frontend Fellows” Conference
- Release of CRM for Request.ru
- Dates and Timestamps
- Tzlvt. Native vs Web
Public talks, YouTube videos, workshops, and live coding sessions.
Talk about techniques and heuristics I use to refactor code efficiently and what buzzwords from the software development world I think are the most useful.
Talk on the benefits of test-driven development (TDD) and how to introduce and use it in your project, with a little live coding session at the end.
A 5-hour live workshop that covers everything from extracting business logic to testing async functions and adapters for third-party libraries.
Recent personal projects and open-source stuff I develop and maintain.