Talk about techniques and heuristics I use to refactor code efficiently and what buzzwords from the software development world I think are the most useful.
Notes, projects, and public talks tagged with #fp. Other tags
Blog posts grouped by year.
- Part 6. App Composition without Hooks
- Part 5. App Composition ⭑
- Part 4. Ports, Adapters, and Infrastructure
- Part 3. Ports, Adapters, and UI
- Part 2. Application Core Design ⭑
- Part 1. Domain Modelling ⭑
- Refactor Like a Superhero: Introducing a New Online Book!
- Declarative Data Validation with Rule-Based Approach ⭑
- Domain Modelling Made Functional. Part 3
- Domain Modelling Made Functional. Part 2
- Domain Modelling Made Functional by Scott Wlaschin ⭑
- My Contribution to Doka
- Clean Architecture on Frontend ⭑
- My Week at @jsunderhood
- Generating Trees Images, Part 3. From Fractal to a Real Tree
- My Workshop on Testing React Apps is Out ⭑
Public talks, YouTube videos, workshops, and live coding sessions.
What clean architecture is, why it is useful, and how to take advantage of it in the frontend with examples of live system design and live coding.
Recent personal projects and open-source stuff I develop and maintain.
Tags most often used together with #fp.