Talk on the benefits of test-driven development (TDD) and how to introduce and use it in your project, with a little live coding session at the end.
Notes, projects, and public talks tagged with #communication. Other tags
Blog posts grouped by year.
- Explicit Software Design. Preliminary Conclusions
- Part 8. Adding New Feature
- Part 1. Domain Modelling ⭑
- Refactor Like a Superhero: Introducing a New Online Book!
- Domain Modelling Made Functional. Part 3
- Domain Modelling Made Functional. Part 2
- Domain Modelling Made Functional by Scott Wlaschin ⭑
- Make Error Messages Great Again
- Process of Creating MRKT. Part 2
- Influence: Science and Practice by Robert B. Cialdini
- Process of Creating MRKT. Part 1
- When Consistency is More Important than Correctness
- What I've Learned From Failure by Reg Braithwaite
- MRKT Release
- Sapiens by Yuval N. Harari
- No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert A. Glover
- Red Pill by Andrey Kurpatov
- Copypaste in Code ⭑
- What I've Learned in a Year and a Half of Teaching ⭑
- How to Write Helpful Documentation
- How the Body Knows Its Mind by Sian Beilock
- Driven to Distraction by Edward M. Hallowell
- How to Describe Bugs ⭑
- Taskman Release
- How to Become Solid
Public talks, YouTube videos, workshops, and live coding sessions.
How teaching helps build communication more effectively, and where else it proves useful.
Recent personal projects and open-source stuff I develop and maintain.
Tags most often used together with #communication.