How to refactor code without pain and do it efficiently.
All posts and projects by the “Development” tag
Notes Tagged by “Development”
Recent blog posts from newest to oldest.
- Text Generation with Markov Chains
- My Contribution to Doka
- Clean Architecture on Frontend
- Finishing Up the Binary Adder in the Game of Life
- Implementing Logic Gates in the Game of Life
- Tzlvt. “Black Screen of Death” Post-Mortem
- Make Error Messages Great Again
- Patterns for Fault Tolerant Software by Robert S. Hanmer
- From Redux to Hooks?
- Dirty Architecture
- Click Me! Written with RxJS
- Command-Query Separation
- The Clean Architecture by Robert C. Martin
- Copypaste in Code
- Cure For Broken Backend Backward Compatibility
- How I Redesigned My Site
- Using Web Workers to Boost Performance
- How to Describe Bugs
My talks and workshops about software development and frontend.
What clean architecture is, why it is useful, and how to take advantage of it in the frontend with examples of live system design and live coding.
Workshop for Traktor School with an example of building a mobile app. We'll build the HTML skeleton, style the page, take into account the peculiarities of the mobile interface, and keep accessibility in mind.
Talk on the benefits of TDD and how to implement it in your project, with a little live coding session at the end.
A 5-hour live workshop about TDD and testing React applications. We'll cover everything from extracting and testing business logic to testing asynchronous functions and adapters for third-party libraries.
Websites, applications, open-source projects, and educational online books.
Encyclopedia for web developers written in Russian with love and care.
Book about building and testing modern apps with React and TypeScript.
Interactive online book about OOP principles with examples and self-tests.
TDD tutorial and guide with an example of building the Tic-Tac-Toe game.
Guide for web developers that teaches how to work with pleasure and without stress.
Mobile app that helps you save money. Works on all popular platforms.
Fast, light-weight (4 KB gzip), and dependency-free content scroller.